If We Receive a Complaint We Will:
• record the name and contact details of you and that of the complainant
• record all specific and relevant details of the complaint which should include dates, people involved, and who is making the complaint
• ask you to provide additional information so we have an understanding of your concern and issues, and the outcome you are hoping to achieve
How Long will it Take?
• We will respond to your complaint as soon as possible.
• You will receive acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint within 2 business days. We will endeavour to resolve the matter seriously an in an efficacious manner
• The length of time may vary depending on the nature and complexity of the issues you have raised
If you would like to discuss the nature of your complaint informally first, please feel assured that it will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We will always give you fair opportunity to explain your circumstances without prejudice.
If There is No Resolution:
It may be necessary to contact others involved in the dispute process to gain an understanding of your complaint: we would seek your authority. You will be advised that we are making notes, and that details of the complaint will be used for our records to ensure that we undertake your concerns earnestly and fairly. If you feel that your complaint has not been satisfactorily resolved, please refer to the following links and agencies:
Estate Agents Resolution Service (EARS) at Consumer Affairs Victoria Telephone 1300 73 70 40 weekdays
Privacy Commission www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/making-a-privacy-complaint
Complaints made will be considered by David Colbran - Managing Director – Toorak
All complaints will be taken seriously and dealt with appropriately.